Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Back!

I started this blog a while back, but many things happened in my life to distract me from it, which is why I haven't posted in so long. I originally started it as an outlet for me to get out the many thoughts that go through my mind. I saw others with blogs on just one subject, and while it seems to work great for them, it just wouldn't work for me. I find myself constantly looking for the next thing that interests me. There are certain things that I come back to over and over, but still, I'm always looking for variety in my life, or "spice," as the title of my blog suggests.

I'm excited about getting back into this blog! I have more ideas than ever and more thoughts to get out. Please leave a comment and let me know what you're thinking too!

No comments:

Post a Comment