Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ye Shall Receive

Wow, I put up a ChipIn box on all my blogs and posted about it on Facebook asking for donations for our expenses while we're in China, and I'm overwhelmed by the response!  In just five days, we got $985 in donations!  I shouldn't be surprised.  Matthew 21:22 says, "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."

I strongly feel that we are going through this right now for God to teach us to rely fully on Him.  To exercise our faith in Him, to remember that He does care about our troubles and does take care of us when we are in need.  He is showing me that He has surrounded us with people who care about us, people who are willing to help us, and that it's ok to ask for help.  I used to shy away from asking for help.  But in this situation, we have no other choice.  God knows this, and He has provided.

Thank you to those of you have helped so far.  We're not to our goal yet, so please help spread the word for us.  Thank you, and God bless you all.

For more information on our Chinese Adoption and our fundraising efforts, please visit our adoption blog: http://www.ourjourneytohannahclaire.blogspot.com/. 
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment