Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Welcome to The Spice Rack!

I decided to start this blog to express the many thoughts that are always running through my head. Why do I call it "The Spice Rack"? Well, I have so many different interests, so many different subjects, I thought the idea of a spice rack captured that idea. The way a spice rack has a variety of flavors to choose from, depending on what you're in the mood for. That's what this blog is all about. I'll be writing about whatever strikes me at the moment. I may write about the same thing for a while, as I tend to focus on one thing for a very long time sometimes. Or it may be about something different every time I post. Variety is what I'm after!

I love variety in my life because that's what keeps me from getting bored. It drives my husband crazy that I love variety so much. He's the type that can (and literally does) listen to the same song over and over and not get tired of it. He told me the other day he listened to one song on the way to work, which takes him about an hour. Seriously. I cannot do this. That's why I listen to my cd's on the shuffle mode--I just can't stand to hear them in the same order every time!

Anyway, you you never know just what subject you'll find me talking about each time you visit my blog. So if you don't like what it's about today, come back tomorrow and you might! Of course, being a woman, I'm likely to talk about women's issues and interests. Some that I have in mind for the future are:

  • family
  • kids
  • adoption
  • breastfeeding
  • weight-loss
  • health issues
  • relationships
  • digital scrapbooking
  • photographing kids
  • gardening
  • cooking
  • books
  • crafts
  • sewing
  • movies
  • couponing
  • bargain shopping
  • working from home
  • and many more as I think of them!

I hope you'll check back often to see what's been knocking around in my brain recently!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea! This is going to be a fun blog to watch!

    ReplyDelete